Friday, May 1, 2020

SOLD Antique Candlestick Lemons Still Life Oil on linen panel 7"x5"

Still Life with Antique Candlestick is my Original Oil Painting featuring a beautiful antique candlestick I inherited from my beloved grandmother and this time I painted it with a framed painting of lemons on the background. 

Painted in traditional classic style on archival quality linen panel 7 x 5 x 1/8 inches, from my series of paintings "painting like old masters".  Painted with professional artist grade oil paints 

Available for purchase direct ( email me ) or on Etsy

SOLD

Antique Candlestick Lemons Still Life Original Oil Painting image 1Antique Candlestick Lemons Still Life Original Oil Painting image 0


COPYRIGHT NOTICE 
The images of paintings in this shop are copyrighted by the artist, Nina R.Aide© 2020. No images may be used, copied or reproduced in any manner. All rights reserved.