Saturday, August 24, 2013

sold - Lime. Oil on canvas panel 5x5 inches

 

I was in a grocery store looking for limes and lemons for a new cocktail recipe I’ve got from a friend who travels the world and always brings new recipes to try and experiment with new ingredients. I found this beautiful lime , so fresh and colorful, and the shape was just perfect to paint! So I painted the lime first and will be experimenting with the new recipe today :).

A slightly smaller size of the canvas then usual. I normally paint on 6x6 canvases but I decided to add a few paintings done on 5x5 inch canvases to my fruit painting series. the painting process took just as long and was just as much fun painting this adorable lime.

Sold

Lime 5x5photo (2)

 

Still life with Lime was done on 5x5 inches canvas panel.