Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pomegranate – Ruby Glow. Oil on wood 7x7x1 inches

 2013-01-31_22-40-20_412

Buy on Etsy

"Still Life with Pomegranate" - Ruby Glow

Original Oil Painting in chiaroscuro style done on primed wood plaque approx 7x7x1 inches.
I have done series of paintings on wood last year.  I will be returning to my series of paintings done on wood  and this is the first painting done this year. The size is approx 7x7x1 inches. The painting does not need to  be framed. The edges are beveled and painted to the extension of the background. The wood base has a hanger attached on the back.
I have also attached a picture showing one of my collector's gallery, which grew since she took the picture :-) and kindly shared with me and everyone subscribed to this blog .

I prepare the wood panel myself, sand and prime the surface to assure archival quality of the painting.

The painting is signed on the front and on the back of the panel.

il_570xN_420706343_bkgqbest 2